How to Uninstall Trend Micro Security with Diagnostic Toolkit?
Don’t want to keep the security and protective layer on your device anymore? Looking forward to uninstall the antivirus software from your computer system? If yes, then read ahead.
Although it is very important to install an antivirus on computer system as it will help the device from any online threat and malicious activity. But if you don’t want to keep it anymore then this blog will help you with the instructions. You can remove previous and latest Trend Micro Security program versions for Windows by using toolkit.
Follow the below process for uninstalling Trend Micro Security by using Diagnostic Toolkit:
- From antivirus website, download the Diagnostic Toolkit.
- Then right click on the ‘SupportTool.zip’ and tap on ‘Extract here’ option. A new file ‘SupportTool.bat’ will appear once the extraction is finished.
- Right click on the file and then choose ‘Run as administrator’.
- ‘User Account Control’ window will appear. Tap on ‘Yes’ button.
- Now, from available tabs, select the ‘(C) Uninstall tab.
- Then click on ‘1. Uninstall Software’. The antivirus’s Diagnostic Toolkit will delete all the Trend Micro related files which Control Panel might have missed removing from the computer system.
- You will be asked for confirming the uninstallation. Tap ‘Yes’.
- Make a note of or copy your serial number.
- Mark the check box of ‘I copied my serial number’ and then tap on ‘Uninstall’.
- Tap on ‘Yes’ button when it is asked to restart the computer system.
In this way, you can easily uninstall the antivirus software by suing its own Diagnostic Toolkit.
Reach Trend Micro Support Australia team if need assistance
If you are facing any issue with the program’s working or you are finding difficulty with any of the above step then get in touch with experts by dialing Trend Micro Technical Support Number 1800-870-079. The team is here to guide you anytime. You can discuss your and the team will help you with desired help.