How to Protect your Network with Trend Micro?
Want to secure your device and data stored in it? If yes, then you are at the right page. In this blog you will learn about the ways with which you can easily protect the data of your device. Let’s have a quick look.
1. For USER Knowledge:
- Make sure your antivirus products are updated.
- Do check the email sender every time. Confirm whether the message you received is from bank, your personal contact or your colleagues. There are spammers in the virtual world.
- Also, go through the email’s content. You will find factual errors or discrepancies. Such spamming mails can use other social ways of persuading users to access or open the message.
- Avoid clicking on any links sent in email. It is secure to access any site mentioned in the mail.
- Keep a backup of your important data. A protected computing practice will make sure you have your files backup.
2. Best Practices of Configuration:
- For preventing ransomware infection, go through the Trend Micro security steps available on the website.
- Enable ‘Ransomware Protection’ feature for preventing the ransomware behaviour.
- Some malware comes as an email attachment in spam emails and uses luring ways of opening and executing message. Malware comes in JS file or HTM file. It is advised to block these files either by extension name or true file type.
- For preventing from social engineering attacks, you can use its ‘Social Engineering Attack Protection’ feature which is amalgamated with InterScan Messaging Security and Hosted Email Security products.
These are some of the recommendations for protecting the data and device with Trend Micro antivirus.
For more details, dial Trend Micro Technical Support Number 1800870079 and talk to experts
For any detail about the product or if you are dealing with any technical glitch, contact Trend Micro Support Australia team. You can discuss any of your concern with the experts and they will guide you through the recovery process. You can dial Trend Micro Customer Support Number Australia 1800870079 and connect with the team. Or drop an email stating your issue and the team will respond you quickly.